Mission, Vision and Values
We are committed to providing high quality, consumer-centered and affordable Home Care services to our consumers to assist them to lead dignified and independent lives in the comfort and safety of their own homes. Their individual needs are carefully assessed, understood and met through the selective assignment of qualified, trustworthy and compassionate personnel.
- To be known and valued for providing the highest standard of in-home care services.
- To be the provider of choice in the community.
- To be the employer of choice in the community.
- To be a financially viable agency.
Our mission and vision will be achieved through the application of our core values, which include:
- keeping our client’s health, quality of life and well-being central in the design and delivery of services;
- treating and interacting with our consumers with respect, dignity, compassion, empathy, honesty, and integrity while recognizing and maintaining confidentiality of consumer information;
- showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicities; sexual orientation, ages, gender and disabilities;
- recruiting, training and retaining competent staff;
- valuing, supporting, recognizing and appreciating our staff who are our greatest asset;
- nurturing a work environment that encourages personal enjoyment and enhances job satisfaction and performance through recognition and reward;
- developing and maintaining positive relationships with the community, including local Home Care and Health Care personnel/organizations;
- conducting our business in an accountable and responsible manner;
- adhering to the professional code of ethics of the Home Care industry; and,
- applying continuous quality improvement measures throughout our Agency.