Albert Home Health Care Agency LLC offers non-medical, homecare services to consumer, who may require assistance in their own homes and communities to assist in the maintenance and retention of their independence and well-being. These services are responsive to the distinct needs of the consumer and community and are delivered by qualified home care workers.
All consumers receive a visit from our Registered Nurse who prepares and oversees the consumer Service Plan. All homecare services are performed by screened, trained home care aides.
Non-Medical Home Care Services assist older people to live independently in their own home by helping them with the tasks of everyday living. These services are non-medical in nature and are delivered by qualified personnel and are sensitive to the unique needs of the consumer and community. These services do not require the supervision of a registered nurse and do not require a physician’s order. The tasks to be performed by home care workers are non-medical in nature and do not require clinical judgment and may be performed by unlicensed individuals. Home care services include, but are not limited to:
- Personal care, which includes assistance with activities of daily living (ADL), such as bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, mobility assistance, incontinence care, feeding and medication reminding.
- Homemaking, which includes assistance with housecleaning, laundry, meal preparation, respite and transportation for appointments, errands, shopping and outings.
- Companionship/Sitting, which includes non-medical, basic supervision to ensure a consumers safety and well-being.
- Respite, which provides assistance and support to primary caregivers.
- Friendly Reassurance, which includes making contact with home bound consumer.
- Chores, which include minor home maintenance and yard work.
We provide services in the following areas:
- Montgomery County
- Philadelphia County
Administration Office hours are Monday through Friday, from 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
Personnel are available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week and 52 weeks per year to provide required services to consumer.
All staff and consumer are provided with an after-hour contact number in the event that any problems, concerns or emergencies arise.